- Alaska Scholarship Applicant must be a high-school senior and attend one of the high-schools located in the state of Alaska;
- Alaska Scholarship Applicant must have a G.P.A. of at least 2.0 at the time of completing the Alaska scholarship application;
- Alaska Scholarship Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, and Alaska resident at the time of completing the Alaska scholarship application;
- Alaska Scholarship Applicant must register his/her name and email address, and payment preference with National Academy of American Scholars;
- Alaska Scholarship Applicant must write an essay in 500 words or less why he/she believes that as an Alaska resident, how winning the Alaska scholarship will benefit the state of Alaska.
Alaska ScholarshipsLucrative Alaska Scholarships are available for Alaska residents. A few of the scholarships that we sponsor for Alaska residents are as follows: Alaska Platinum Scholarships, Alaska Gold Scholarships, Alaska Silver Scholarships, Alaska Bronze Scholarships, Alaska Sports Scholarships, Alaska Merit Scholarships, Alaska Poet Scholarships, and many other scholarships, grants, and financial-aid for Alaska residents.
We encourage Alaska residents that are seeking Alaska Scholarships, grants, and financial-aid to consider the numerous Alaska Scholarships (AK Scholarships) that sponsor for Alaska students, Alaska moms, Alaska women, and Alaska single moms.