Washington ScholarshipsLucrative Washington Scholarships are available for Washington residents. A few of the scholarships that we sponsor for Washington residents are as follows: Washington Platinum Scholarships, Washington Gold Scholarships, Washington Silver Scholarships, Washington Bronze Scholarships, Washington Sports Scholarships, Washington Merit Scholarships, Washington Poet Scholarships, and many other scholarships, grants, and financial-aid for Washington residents.
We encourage Washington residents that are seeking Washington Scholarships, grants, and financial-aid to consider the numerous Washington Scholarships (WA Scholarships) that sponsor for Washington students, Washington moms, Washington women, and Washington single moms.
- Washington Scholarship Applicant must be a high-school senior and attend one of the high-schools located in the state of Washington;
- Washington Scholarship Applicant must have a G.P.A. of at least 2.0 at the time of completing the Washington scholarship application;
- Washington Scholarship Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, and Washington resident at the time of completing the Washington scholarship application;
- Washington Scholarship Applicant must register his/her name and email address, and payment preference with National Academy of American Scholars;
- Washington Scholarship Applicant must write an essay in 500 words or less why he/she believes that as an Washington resident, how winning the Washington scholarship will benefit the state of Washington.