Vermont ScholarshipsLucrative Vermont Scholarships are available for Vermont residents. A few of the scholarships that we sponsor for Vermont residents are as follows: Vermont Platinum Scholarships, Vermont Gold Scholarships, Vermont Silver Scholarships, Vermont Bronze Scholarships, Vermont Sports Scholarships, Vermont Merit Scholarships, Vermont Poet Scholarships, and many other scholarships, grants, and financial-aid for Vermont residents.
We encourage Vermont residents that are seeking Vermont Scholarships, grants, and financial-aid to consider the numerous Vermont Scholarships (VT Scholarships) that sponsor for Vermont students, Vermont moms, Vermont women, and Vermont single moms.
- Vermont Scholarship Applicant must be a high-school senior and attend one of the high-schools located in the state of Vermont;
- Vermont Scholarship Applicant must have a G.P.A. of at least 2.0 at the time of completing the Vermont scholarship application;
- Vermont Scholarship Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, and Vermont resident at the time of completing the Vermont scholarship application;
- Vermont Scholarship Applicant must register his/her name and email address, and payment preference with National Academy of American Scholars;
- Vermont Scholarship Applicant must write an essay in 500 words or less why he/she believes that as an Vermont resident, how winning the Vermont scholarship will benefit the state of Vermont.