Texas ScholarshipsLucrative Texas Scholarships are available for Texas residents. A few of the scholarships that we sponsor for Texas residents are as follows: Texas Platinum Scholarships, Texas Gold Scholarships, Texas Silver Scholarships, Texas Bronze Scholarships, Texas Sports Scholarships, Texas Merit Scholarships, Texas Poet Scholarships, and many other scholarships, grants, and financial-aid for Texas residents.
We encourage Texas residents that are seeking Texas Scholarships, grants, and financial-aid to consider the numerous Texas Scholarships (TX Scholarships) that sponsor for Texas students, Texas moms, Texas women, and Texas single moms.
- Texas Scholarship Applicant must be a high-school senior and attend one of the high-schools located in the state of Texas;
- Texas Scholarship Applicant must have a G.P.A. of at least 2.0 at the time of completing the Texas scholarship application;
- Texas Scholarship Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, and Texas resident at the time of completing the Texas scholarship application;
- Texas Scholarship Applicant must register his/her name and email address, and payment preference with National Academy of American Scholars;
- Texas Scholarship Applicant must write an essay in 500 words or less why he/she believes that as an Texas resident, how winning the Texas scholarship will benefit the state of Texas.