Pennsylvania ScholarshipsLucrative Pennsylvania Scholarships are available for Pennsylvania residents. A few of the scholarships that we sponsor for Pennsylvania residents are as follows: Pennsylvania Platinum Scholarships, Pennsylvania Gold Scholarships, Pennsylvania Silver Scholarships, Pennsylvania Bronze Scholarships, Pennsylvania Sports Scholarships, Pennsylvania Merit Scholarships, Pennsylvania Poet Scholarships, and many other scholarships, grants, and financial-aid for Pennsylvania residents.
We encourage Pennsylvania residents that are seeking Pennsylvania Scholarships, grants, and financial-aid to consider the numerous Pennsylvania Scholarships (PA Scholarships) that sponsor for Pennsylvania students, Pennsylvania moms, Pennsylvania women, and Pennsylvania single moms.
- Pennsylvania Scholarship Applicant must be a high-school senior and attend one of the high-schools located in the state of Pennsylvania;
- Pennsylvania Scholarship Applicant must have a G.P.A. of at least 2.0 at the time of completing the Pennsylvania scholarship application;
- Pennsylvania Scholarship Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, and Pennsylvania resident at the time of completing the Pennsylvania scholarship application;
- Pennsylvania Scholarship Applicant must register his/her name and email address, and payment preference with National Academy of American Scholars;
- Pennsylvania Scholarship Applicant must write an essay in 500 words or less why he/she believes that as an Pennsylvania resident, how winning the Pennsylvania scholarship will benefit the state of Pennsylvania.