Oregon ScholarshipsLucrative Oregon Scholarships are available for Oregon residents. A few of the scholarships that we sponsor for Oregon residents are as follows: Oregon Platinum Scholarships, Oregon Gold Scholarships, Oregon Silver Scholarships, Oregon Bronze Scholarships, Oregon Sports Scholarships, Oregon Merit Scholarships, Oregon Poet Scholarships, and many other scholarships, grants, and financial-aid for Oregon residents.
We encourage Oregon residents that are seeking Oregon Scholarships, grants, and financial-aid to consider the numerous Oregon Scholarships (OR Scholarships) that sponsor for Oregon students, Oregon moms, Oregon women, and Oregon single moms.
- Oregon Scholarship Applicant must be a high-school senior and attend one of the high-schools located in the state of Oregon;
- Oregon Scholarship Applicant must have a G.P.A. of at least 2.0 at the time of completing the Oregon scholarship application;
- Oregon Scholarship Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, and Oregon resident at the time of completing the Oregon scholarship application;
- Oregon Scholarship Applicant must register his/her name and email address, and payment preference with National Academy of American Scholars;
- Oregon Scholarship Applicant must write an essay in 500 words or less why he/she believes that as an Oregon resident, how winning the Oregon scholarship will benefit the state of Oregon.