New York ScholarshipsLucrative New York Scholarships are available for New York residents. A few of the scholarships that we sponsor for New York residents are as follows: New York Platinum Scholarships, New York Gold Scholarships, New York Silver Scholarships, New York Bronze Scholarships, New York Sports Scholarships, New York Merit Scholarships, New York Poet Scholarships, and many other scholarships, grants, and financial-aid for New York residents.
We encourage New York residents that are seeking New York Scholarships, grants, and financial-aid to consider the numerous New York Scholarships (NY Scholarships) that sponsor for New York students, New York moms, New York women, and New York single moms.
- New York Scholarship Applicant must be a high-school senior and attend one of the high-schools located in the state of New York;
- New York Scholarship Applicant must have a G.P.A. of at least 2.0 at the time of completing the New York scholarship application;
- New York Scholarship Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, and New York resident at the time of completing the New York scholarship application;
- New York Scholarship Applicant must register his/her name and email address, and payment preference with National Academy of American Scholars;
- New York Scholarship Applicant must write an essay in 500 words or less why he/she believes that as an New York resident, how winning the New York scholarship will benefit the state of New York.