Nevada ScholarshipsLucrative Nevada Scholarships are available for Nevada residents. A few of the scholarships that we sponsor for Nevada residents are as follows: Nevada Platinum Scholarships, Nevada Gold Scholarships, Nevada Silver Scholarships, Nevada Bronze Scholarships, Nevada Sports Scholarships, Nevada Merit Scholarships, Nevada Poet Scholarships, and many other scholarships, grants, and financial-aid for Nevada residents.
We encourage Nevada residents that are seeking Nevada Scholarships, grants, and financial-aid to consider the numerous Nevada Scholarships (NV Scholarships) that sponsor for Nevada students, Nevada moms, Nevada women, and Nevada single moms.
- Nevada Scholarship Applicant must be a high-school senior and attend one of the high-schools located in the state of Nevada;
- Nevada Scholarship Applicant must have a G.P.A. of at least 2.0 at the time of completing the Nevada scholarship application;
- Nevada Scholarship Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, and Nevada resident at the time of completing the Nevada scholarship application;
- Nevada Scholarship Applicant must register his/her name and email address, and payment preference with National Academy of American Scholars;
- Nevada Scholarship Applicant must write an essay in 500 words or less why he/she believes that as an Nevada resident, how winning the Nevada scholarship will benefit the state of Nevada.