Nebraska ScholarshipsLucrative Nebraska Scholarships are available for Nebraska residents. A few of the scholarships that we sponsor for Nebraska residents are as follows: Nebraska Platinum Scholarships, Nebraska Gold Scholarships, Nebraska Silver Scholarships, Nebraska Bronze Scholarships, Nebraska Sports Scholarships, Nebraska Merit Scholarships, Nebraska Poet Scholarships, and many other scholarships, grants, and financial-aid for Nebraska residents.
We encourage Nebraska residents that are seeking Nebraska Scholarships, grants, and financial-aid to consider the numerous Nebraska Scholarships (NE Scholarships) that sponsor for Nebraska students, Nebraska moms, Nebraska women, and Nebraska single moms.
- Nebraska Scholarship Applicant must be a high-school senior and attend one of the high-schools located in the state of Nebraska;
- Nebraska Scholarship Applicant must have a G.P.A. of at least 2.0 at the time of completing the Nebraska scholarship application;
- Nebraska Scholarship Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, and Nebraska resident at the time of completing the Nebraska scholarship application;
- Nebraska Scholarship Applicant must register his/her name and email address, and payment preference with National Academy of American Scholars;
- Nebraska Scholarship Applicant must write an essay in 500 words or less why he/she believes that as an Nebraska resident, how winning the Nebraska scholarship will benefit the state of Nebraska.