Mississippi ScholarshipsLucrative Mississippi Scholarships are available for Mississippi residents. A few of the scholarships that we sponsor for Mississippi residents are as follows: Mississippi Platinum Scholarships, Mississippi Gold Scholarships, Mississippi Silver Scholarships, Mississippi Bronze Scholarships, Mississippi Sports Scholarships, Mississippi Merit Scholarships, Mississippi Poet Scholarships, and many other scholarships, grants, and financial-aid for Mississippi residents.
We encourage Mississippi residents that are seeking Mississippi Scholarships, grants, and financial-aid to consider the numerous Mississippi Scholarships (MS Scholarships) that sponsor for Mississippi students, Mississippi moms, Mississippi women, and Mississippi single moms.
- Mississippi Scholarship Applicant must be a high-school senior and attend one of the high-schools located in the state of Mississippi;
- Mississippi Scholarship Applicant must have a G.P.A. of at least 2.0 at the time of completing the Mississippi scholarship application;
- Mississippi Scholarship Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, and Mississippi resident at the time of completing the Mississippi scholarship application;
- Mississippi Scholarship Applicant must register his/her name and email address, and payment preference with National Academy of American Scholars;
- Mississippi Scholarship Applicant must write an essay in 500 words or less why he/she believes that as an Mississippi resident, how winning the Mississippi scholarship will benefit the state of Mississippi.