Kentucky ScholarshipsLucrative Kentucky Scholarships are available for Kentucky residents. A few of the scholarships that we sponsor for Kentucky residents are as follows: Kentucky Platinum Scholarships, Kentucky Gold Scholarships, Kentucky Silver Scholarships, Kentucky Bronze Scholarships, Kentucky Sports Scholarships, Kentucky Merit Scholarships, Kentucky Poet Scholarships, and many other scholarships, grants, and financial-aid for Kentucky residents.
We encourage Kentucky residents that are seeking Kentucky Scholarships, grants, and financial-aid to consider the numerous Kentucky Scholarships (KY Scholarships) that sponsor for Kentucky students, Kentucky moms, Kentucky women, and Kentucky single moms.
- Kentucky Scholarship Applicant must be a high-school senior and attend one of the high-schools located in the state of Kentucky;
- Kentucky Scholarship Applicant must have a G.P.A. of at least 2.0 at the time of completing the Kentucky scholarship application;
- Kentucky Scholarship Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, and Kentucky resident at the time of completing the Kentucky scholarship application;
- Kentucky Scholarship Applicant must register his/her name and email address, and payment preference with National Academy of American Scholars;
- Kentucky Scholarship Applicant must write an essay in 500 words or less why he/she believes that as an Kentucky resident, how winning the Kentucky scholarship will benefit the state of Kentucky.