Indiana ScholarshipsLucrative Indiana Scholarships are available for Indiana residents. A few of the scholarships that we sponsor for Indiana residents are as follows: Indiana Platinum Scholarships, Indiana Gold Scholarships, Indiana Silver Scholarships, Indiana Bronze Scholarships, Indiana Sports Scholarships, Indiana Merit Scholarships, Indiana Poet Scholarships, and many other scholarships, grants, and financial-aid for Indiana residents.
We encourage Indiana residents that are seeking Indiana Scholarships, grants, and financial-aid to consider the numerous Indiana Scholarships (IN Scholarships) that sponsor for Indiana students, Indiana moms, Indiana women, and Indiana single moms.
- Indiana Scholarship Applicant must be a high-school senior and attend one of the high-schools located in the state of Indiana;
- Indiana Scholarship Applicant must have a G.P.A. of at least 2.0 at the time of completing the Indiana scholarship application;
- Indiana Scholarship Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, and Indiana resident at the time of completing the Indiana scholarship application;
- Indiana Scholarship Applicant must register his/her name and email address, and payment preference with National Academy of American Scholars;
- Indiana Scholarship Applicant must write an essay in 500 words or less why he/she believes that as an Indiana resident, how winning the Indiana scholarship will benefit the state of Indiana.