Hawaii ScholarshipsLucrative Hawaii Scholarships are available for Hawaii residents. A few of the scholarships that we sponsor for Hawaii residents are as follows: Hawaii Platinum Scholarships, Hawaii Gold Scholarships, Hawaii Silver Scholarships, Hawaii Bronze Scholarships, Hawaii Sports Scholarships, Hawaii Merit Scholarships, Hawaii Poet Scholarships, and many other scholarships, grants, and financial-aid for Hawaii residents.
We encourage Hawaii residents that are seeking Hawaii Scholarships, grants, and financial-aid to consider the numerous Hawaii Scholarships (HI Scholarships) that sponsor for Hawaii students, Hawaii moms, Hawaii women, and Hawaii single moms.
- Hawaii Scholarship Applicant must be a high-school senior and attend one of the high-schools located in the state of Hawaii;
- Hawaii Scholarship Applicant must have a G.P.A. of at least 2.0 at the time of completing the Hawaii scholarship application;
- Hawaii Scholarship Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, and Hawaii resident at the time of completing the Hawaii scholarship application;
- Hawaii Scholarship Applicant must register his/her name and email address, and payment preference with National Academy of American Scholars;
- Hawaii Scholarship Applicant must write an essay in 500 words or less why he/she believes that as an Hawaii resident, how winning the Hawaii scholarship will benefit the state of Hawaii.