Georgia ScholarshipsLucrative Georgia Scholarships are available for Georgia residents. A few of the scholarships that we sponsor for Georgia residents are as follows: Georgia Platinum Scholarships, Georgia Gold Scholarships, Georgia Silver Scholarships, Georgia Bronze Scholarships, Georgia Sports Scholarships, Georgia Merit Scholarships, Georgia Poet Scholarships, and many other scholarships, grants, and financial-aid for Georgia residents.
We encourage Georgia residents that are seeking Georgia Scholarships, grants, and financial-aid to consider the numerous Georgia Scholarships (GA Scholarships) that sponsor for Georgia students, Georgia moms, Georgia women, and Georgia single moms.
- Georgia Scholarship Applicant must be a high-school senior and attend one of the high-schools located in the state of Georgia;
- Georgia Scholarship Applicant must have a G.P.A. of at least 2.0 at the time of completing the Georgia scholarship application;
- Georgia Scholarship Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, and Georgia resident at the time of completing the Georgia scholarship application;
- Georgia Scholarship Applicant must register his/her name and email address, and payment preference with National Academy of American Scholars;
- Georgia Scholarship Applicant must write an essay in 500 words or less why he/she believes that as an Georgia resident, how winning the Georgia scholarship will benefit the state of Georgia.