Florida ScholarshipsLucrative Florida Scholarships are available for Florida residents. A few of the scholarships that we sponsor for Florida residents are as follows: Florida Platinum Scholarships, Florida Gold Scholarships, Florida Silver Scholarships, Florida Bronze Scholarships, Florida Sports Scholarships, Florida Merit Scholarships, Florida Poet Scholarships, and many other scholarships, grants, and financial-aid for Florida residents.
We encourage Florida residents that are seeking Florida Scholarships, grants, and financial-aid to consider the numerous Florida Scholarships (FL Scholarships) that sponsor for Florida students, Florida moms, Florida women, and Florida single moms.
- Florida Scholarship Applicant must be a high-school senior and attend one of the high-schools located in the state of Florida;
- Florida Scholarship Applicant must have a G.P.A. of at least 2.0 at the time of completing the Florida scholarship application;
- Florida Scholarship Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, and Florida resident at the time of completing the Florida scholarship application;
- Florida Scholarship Applicant must register his/her name and email address, and payment preference with National Academy of American Scholars;
- Florida Scholarship Applicant must write an essay in 500 words or less why he/she believes that as an Florida resident, how winning the Florida scholarship will benefit the state of Florida.