Connecticut ScholarshipsLucrative Connecticut Scholarships are available for Connecticut residents. A few of the scholarships that we sponsor for Connecticut residents are as follows: Connecticut Platinum Scholarships, Connecticut Gold Scholarships, Connecticut Silver Scholarships, Connecticut Bronze Scholarships, Connecticut Sports Scholarships, Connecticut Merit Scholarships, Connecticut Poet Scholarships, and many other scholarships, grants, and financial-aid for Connecticut residents.
We encourage Connecticut residents that are seeking Connecticut Scholarships, grants, and financial-aid to consider the numerous Connecticut Scholarships (CT Scholarships) that sponsor for Connecticut students, Connecticut moms, Connecticut women, and Connecticut single moms.
- Connecticut Scholarship Applicant must be a high-school senior and attend one of the high-schools located in the state of Connecticut;
- Connecticut Scholarship Applicant must have a G.P.A. of at least 2.0 at the time of completing the Connecticut scholarship application;
- Connecticut Scholarship Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, and Connecticut resident at the time of completing the Connecticut scholarship application;
- Connecticut Scholarship Applicant must register his/her name and email address, and payment preference with National Academy of American Scholars;
- Connecticut Scholarship Applicant must write an essay in 500 words or less why he/she believes that as an Connecticut resident, how winning the Connecticut scholarship will benefit the state of Connecticut.