Colorado ScholarshipsLucrative Colorado Scholarships are available for Colorado residents. A few of the scholarships that we sponsor for Colorado residents are as follows: Colorado Platinum Scholarships, Colorado Gold Scholarships, Colorado Silver Scholarships, Colorado Bronze Scholarships, Colorado Sports Scholarships, Colorado Merit Scholarships, Colorado Poet Scholarships, and many other scholarships, grants, and financial-aid for Colorado residents.
We encourage Colorado residents that are seeking Colorado Scholarships, grants, and financial-aid to consider the numerous Colorado Scholarships (CO Scholarships) that sponsor for Colorado students, Colorado moms, Colorado women, and Colorado single moms.
- Colorado Scholarship Applicant must be a high-school senior and attend one of the high-schools located in the state of Colorado;
- Colorado Scholarship Applicant must have a G.P.A. of at least 2.0 at the time of completing the Colorado scholarship application;
- Colorado Scholarship Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, and Colorado resident at the time of completing the Colorado scholarship application;
- Colorado Scholarship Applicant must register his/her name and email address, and payment preference with National Academy of American Scholars;
- Colorado Scholarship Applicant must write an essay in 500 words or less why he/she believes that as an Colorado resident, how winning the Colorado scholarship will benefit the state of Colorado.