California ScholarshipsLucrative California Scholarships are available for California residents. A few of the scholarships that we sponsor for California residents are as follows: California Platinum Scholarships, California Gold Scholarships, California Silver Scholarships, California Bronze Scholarships, California Sports Scholarships, California Merit Scholarships, California Poet Scholarships, and many other scholarships, grants, and financial-aid for California residents.
We encourage California residents that are seeking California Scholarships, grants, and financial-aid to consider the numerous California Scholarships (CA Scholarships) that sponsor for California students, California moms, California women, and California single moms.
- California Scholarship Applicant must be a high-school senior and attend one of the high-schools located in the state of California;
- California Scholarship Applicant must have a G.P.A. of at least 2.0 at the time of completing the California scholarship application;
- California Scholarship Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, and California resident at the time of completing the California scholarship application;
- California Scholarship Applicant must register his/her name and email address, and payment preference with National Academy of American Scholars;
- California Scholarship Applicant must write an essay in 500 words or less why he/she believes that as an California resident, how winning the California scholarship will benefit the state of California.